Saturday, October 24, 2009

When I click a link within an email message I get an error saying 'APPLICATION NOT FOUND'?

Any link within an email when clicked says 'Application not found'. Basically the link cannot start up explorer. Please can anyone tell me how to fix this. I've tried the Help files but they don't Help. Please Please, its driving me insane.

When I click a link within an email message I get an error saying 'APPLICATION NOT FOUND'?
first off try a spyware sweep.
Reply:At this time Yahoo is still having some problems at the moment. If you look you will find lots of people cannot send/receive/delete mail at the moment. Also try using the YAHOO HELP button. Yahoo is there to help use. I use HELP all the time. You can also call Yahoo Hotline 1-866-562-7219. Or this number 1-800-699-2466. And or 1-866-562-7249


No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive