Saturday, October 24, 2009

Clicking on an email link does not take you to yahoo compose?

Hi, this used to work fine before. But all of a sudden it stopped......%26gt; I would be logged into my yahoo email. On another window, I would be browsing the net and would click on an email link. Well, it used to be that as soon as I click on the random email link, that it would automatically open a new page in my yahoo email and automatically go to the 'compose' page. there, the email address was already placed in the "to" box. NOW, when I click on an email address, it opens a new page in my yahoo mail but nothing has been added automatically like efore. I have to type everything manually. what can i do to get this to go back to the way i used to have it? PS when i sign in to yahoo, i have the box checked that says,'keep me signed in for 2 weeks'.


thanks in advance

Clicking on an email link does not take you to yahoo compose?
open IE -%26gt; tools menu -%26gt; internet options -%26gt; program -%26gt; email -%26gt; select yahoo email.

social

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive