Saturday, October 24, 2009

How to stop Firefox from opening Microsoft Office when I right click and select "send Image" or "email link"

How to stop Firefox from opening Microsoft Office when I right click and select "send Image" or "email link"?





Sometimes I select those on accident, and my whole computer starts to lag. I need a way to disable it. I raided the whole Options Setting on Firefox and couldn't find it. Please help. Thanks in advance. =]

How to stop Firefox from opening Microsoft Office when I right click and select "send Image" or "email link"
Go to Internet Options and change some stuff. I don't know what but it is in Internet OPtions.
Reply:tools %26gt; options %26gt; content %26gt; file types %26gt; manage... (pops up a new window)





find whatever filetype you're having problems with (probably jpg/jpeg or gif) and then hit change action.





What you probably want to do is hit 'open them with this application' and then hit 'firefox.exe' but... If you wanna open them with something else it's gonna be a bit more complicated. (If there's a local geek you can ask, tell him to "point you to a picture viewer's .exe")





Yeah. Hope that helps. ^^


No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive