Monday, October 12, 2009

I can't save my email photos to my yahoo photo. Is anyone else having this problem?

This started since they upgraded the photo site. When I click on the save to Yahoo photos button it comes up unable to save.

I can't save my email photos to my yahoo photo. Is anyone else having this problem?
I received a message with an attachment. How can I view it or save it to my computer?





You got an attachment? Sweet. What is it, a spreadsheet? Fun! We hope, for your sake, that it鈥檚 a photo. A cute one with kids in the snow maybe.





The first thing to do is to open the message. Click it in your Inbox.





Photos





Speaking of photographs, when people attach them to an email, you can see the photos right there in the message window just below the text of the message. If you slide the mouse over a photo, you'll see a mini toolbar appear in the upper-left corner. From left to right, these are buttons to Save the picture, Print it, Send it, and Open your My Pictures folder.





These buttons are handy ways of choosing what you want to do with a photo attachment. Just click the one you want. You can also click the name of the attachment in the "header" section above the message, and Yahoo! scans it for viruses and then provides you with the "Download Attachment" button. From there, choose if you want to open it or save it to your computer :)
Reply:Yes, Yahoo has many problems, they change something that works well for a new improved beta version that really has more problems then if they would have not tried to improve on a good thing.


My suggestion is to go to MySpace.com and use their site, less problems.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive