Saturday, October 24, 2009

Please Help! What could this mean?! Feel free to email (link on profile) if you would like any more info.?

For the past few weeks, I have been having quite a bit of nausea at all different times in the day. I have also been getting pains in my stomach, and lower back as well as my breast are quite tender some days. I have been really tired and wore out lately no matter how little or how much I sleep. I even had to have a nap after I got home from work the other day. Something else that I've noticed is that some days I have to force myself to eat but other days I just can't stop eating. I am always snacking on crackers at work. It was either crackers or chocolate bars and I thought cracker would be healthier. I have been trying to figure out if maybe something out of the ordinary in my life may cause these symptoms but the only thing that really seems to be out of the ordinary with my life right now is the fact that my last period (finnished about 4 days ago) was a lot lighter and shorter than usual. Could anyone please help me to figure out what could be going on?

Please Help! What could this mean?! Feel free to email (link on profile) if you would like any more info.?
It really does sound like you are pregnant. Could it be a possibility? If so, you do need to buy a pregnancy kit and check it out. It is a fact that you can have a period right through a pregnancy so if you are pregnant you need to start seeing a doctor to get the right kind of prenatal care and to find out just how far along you are.


If there is really no possibility of a pregnancy, then you need to see a doctor to rule out any other conditions that may mimic pregnancy symptoms.


Good luck and I hope it turns out to be exactly what you want it to be!
Reply:you're pregnant. lol you can still have a "period" and be pregnant. my aunt had three when she carried her last baby and he's just fine. here ya go....EXPLAINS EVERYTHING!!!!








http://www.americanpregnancy.org/getting...





read up and have a blast!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive