Wednesday, October 21, 2009

When I am on an internet page and I click on the email link. ?

How can I make it go to yahoo rather than outlook express?

When I am on an internet page and I click on the email link. ?
Click Tools%26gt;%26gt;%26gt;%26gt;then click Internet Options.


In the dialog box that opens, click the "programs" tab across the top, and then, click the down arrow at the end of the Email line, and choose Yahoo Mail. Apply and OK.





Yahoo doesn't normally appear as a choice on the drop down list -----?"maybe"?, cause it's web based mail, and not actually installed on your computer.---Sooooo-- you have to force the issue--this way.





Since Yahoo doesn't appear on the list, as one of the choices-----you will have to download (or RE-download) Messenger---all of it----and that will put Yahoo on the list.


Now go back (tools-internet options-programs) and you will able to select Yahoo---apply and ok.





Later, you can remove Messenger---if you don't really want it---without affecting the setting.
Reply:you can change it on Yahoo Home page or use Mozilla Firefox like me. MOzilla is more safe with viruses


No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive