Saturday, October 24, 2009

How do i change my email account linked to msn messenger?

I want to change my email that is linked to my msn messenger acount, but i dont want to loose any of my contacts. is there a safe way to do this? i no longer use the email that is linked to my messanger.

How do i change my email account linked to msn messenger?
Easy!





1.Login to Messenger. Go to menu and select Contacts%26gt;


Save Instant Messaging Contacts.


It will promt you location where it's going to save the file.


2. Open a new MSN account and login.


3. Go to menu and select Contacts%26gt; Import Instant Messaging Contacts. Select file that you previously created.





And that it you are done.





Cheers, DS
Reply:hi


sign in to MSN using your old account


contacts


save contact list


a file will be created in 'C:/my documents'





now open MSN with the new account


contacts


import contacts


go to the file created previously


import





that's it





you can also use your email


contacts export/import contacts





☆¸.•*¨*`•.ђคשє ค ภเςє ๔คу¸.•*¨*`•.¸☆


::: (\(\


*: (=' :') :*


•.. (,('')('')¤°﹒‧°‧° ☆.(¯`•.•´¯)


☆¸.•*¨*`•☆∴° ☆ ¤º.`•.¸.•´ ☆«ρคเкєค»☆™


cσρчяιgђτ ©2007 ρคιкєค


No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive