Wednesday, October 21, 2009

Email link problems in Firefox??

When I am using my Firefox browser and I'm at a site, such as craigslist.org, if I click on an e-mail link, it tries to open with Internet Explorer, and windows just keep popping up, and won't ever open. It ends up making my computer freeze. All I want to be able to do is click on a link and have it go to my Yahoo e-mail, using the Firefox browser. I have Firefox 2.0.0.7

Email link problems in Firefox??
The Google toolbar has an option to open email links in Gmail. The Yahoo! Toolbar my have that for the Yahoo Mail.
Reply:(1) Do you have Firefox set up as your "default browser"? That's under "Options" on the "Main" tab, near the bottom, under "Always Check".


(2) If you "were" an "Outlook" user, do you "no longer" have "Outlook" set up as your "default" email client? Under "Tools", on "Options", on the "Other" tab, make sure the "Make Outlook the default..." is unchecked





Hope this helps...


No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive