Monday, May 24, 2010

Yahoo is my default; when visiting link & then email, yahoo requires me to log in each time.?

How do I refrain from constanting re-logging each time I click on a site to send an email?

Yahoo is my default; when visiting link %26amp; then email, yahoo requires me to log in each time.?
( Yahoo uses a login Cookie) 3. Go to My Account %26gt; Member Information %26gt; Edit %26gt;


General Preferences %26gt; Prompt for Password: ( Change your desired login time setting


here) ( Can be every 15 minutes or up to 2 weeks. ) %26gt; FINNISHED when done so changes


take effect.


----------------------


Security and Privacy set too High. Go to IE7 %26gt; Tools %26gt; Internet Options %26gt; Privacy %26gt;


Slider bar to Medium High %26gt; Apply %26gt; OK. = Tools %26gt; Internet Options %26gt; Security %26gt; Slider


bar to Medium High %26gt; Apply %26gt; OK.


-----------------


Also do not delete cookies. That would delete %26amp; close your sign in cookie.
Reply:you have to set your browser to accept cookies under options or prefs. then click keep me logged in. for email you usually will have to verify your password either way.

social media

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive