Sunday, May 23, 2010

Why does my email freeze up every time I close a link that I have clicked on?

Every time we click on a link within a certain email it freezes up when we close that link, then we have to ctrl,alt,delete. It closes email account completely and you have to right click on icon click on open AT%26amp;T Yahoo Browser and start all over again. I can't get any answers from anyone. If I can't get an answer somewhere I'm going to remove yahoo browser and use something else.

Why does my email freeze up every time I close a link that I have clicked on?
This was happening to me also!! Thought there was something wrong w/my computer. What I tried yesterday may work for you too. I reset my modem (the one from the cable company look on the back of it and there should be a button that you can push in. Hold it down or in for about 20 sec. Then I shut my computer down and let it for about 15 min. Started it back up and left it alone for about 15 min. Now everything is fine. Try it and see if it works for you. We have had some bad storms this past week and maybe that is why


not for sure. Hope this helps you.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive