Monday, May 24, 2010

I can't clink on a link in my email to take me directly to the website?

I ran some memory conservation %26amp; safety program by DELL and now I can't use the LINKS in emails. It is driving me crazy. Any idea how to turn it back ON! BTW I use outlook express for email %26amp; a charter.net email address (if that matters?)

I can't clink on a link in my email to take me directly to the website?
1. go to advanced tab of internet options, click the reset button then the restore advanced settings button, it will got IE reset to default





2. go to program tab of internet options, E-mail: drop down box choose outlook express





3. on outlook express, go to tools, account, mail tab, click to select the line for charter.net, click set as default button, click ok button to finalize.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive