Monday, May 24, 2010

I am trying to link together 2 existing Yahoo email adresses?

I have 2 existing yahoo email adresses and am trying to link them together. I would like to be logged into one email and be able to check my other email. The only option I am able to find is to make a 2nd email and not using an existing email. Thanks :)

I am trying to link together 2 existing Yahoo email adresses?
You can't link two Yahoo! id's.





If you want to check both id's at the same time, you need two seprate browsers for that. You can have one screen name signed in on one browser, like IE and the other screen name signed in on the other browser - like Firefox.
Reply:you can not link 2 yahoo e-mails but you can open an alternate e-mail keeping it secondary e-mail you can access these 2 primary and secondary e-mails as one e-mail and you can change secondary e-mail twice a year.you can access them primary and secondary e-mail with one password and your e-mails will come in one inbox.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive