Sunday, May 23, 2010

How do I get my yahoo email to open when I click a reply link on Craig's LIst?

Currently, when I click a link to reply to an add, my Outlook opens and I don't have this set up so I get error messages. I simply want to be able to click on a reply link and send an email. I also want to continue to use Yahoo as my primary email method to send/receive. Thanks

How do I get my yahoo email to open when I click a reply link on Craig's LIst?
Make Yahoo! Mail the default email for your computer. Click Start %26gt; Control Panel %26gt; Internet Options %26gt; Programs tab (or on Internet Explorer toolbar, click Tools %26gt; Internet Options %26gt; Programs tab) %26gt; under E-mail click the down arrow and select Yahoo! Mail %26gt; click Apply and OK.





If Yahoo! Mail isn't listed as an option, you will need to install Yahoo! Messenger to put it in the list of email options.





You can download Yahoo! Messenger here:


http://messenger.yahoo.com/





If you already have Yahoo! Messenger, re-install it. If you don't want Yahoo! Messenger and uninstall it, it should leave Yahoo! Mail in the list of email options.

friend adder

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive