Sunday, May 23, 2010

When I'm on my Yahoo email and I've got a link to open on my email it doesn't allow me? What do I do?

First confirm that you have your settings properly established. If you are using Yahoo Classic email, go to Options, General Preferences and check your settings in the Yahoo! Shortcuts area of the Messages section. If you make any changes, click Save at the bottom, close all browser windows and reopen.





It could also be a pop-up blocker. If the settings as mentioned above are already correct, you can hold down the CTRL key while clicking on an active link. It should allow a new browser window to open with the linked webpage displayed.





Finally, it could be that the link is to a site identified by your security products as being malicious in nature. For example, McAfee's Site Advisor would block the site or a product such as Spybot S%26amp;D with the real time protection enabled may also be the cause.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive