Saturday, November 7, 2009

Link Email Addresses to send AND receive.?

I have an email address that I want to link to my current email account. I can send emails from this second email address but I do not get emails sent to the second email address in my main email address.





How can I fix that? Details, please.

Link Email Addresses to send AND receive.?
I HAVE NO CLUE !!!!!!!!
Reply:Log into your Yahoo! Mail Classic Account. Hit (compose).


At the right of the From line is [Add account].





I鈥檓 not certain whether this is a Forward to or Forward from trick. I have a hunch it鈥檚 TO Yahoo!.





Gmail also has a FWD feature. Think it鈥檚 similar to Yahoo!s.





There ARE some mail packages that receive and allow a bounce to another account. My Work email - Arrival.net - (web mail) has way fewer features than Yahoo!, so everything gets bounced to Yahoo!





***Bouncing / autoForwarding is a one way affair. The advantage to having one e-account is that you only have to maintain one address book.





With Yahoo!, I have a number of AddressGuard accounts. This, as far as I鈥檓 aware, is available only to Y! accountholders.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive