Saturday, November 7, 2009

In Calendar Sharing set up for view/edit access, the link allows total access to my email Can that be changed?

I signed up one friend to be able to view/manage my calendar. At completion of the sign up, I tested the link which I was given to share with my friend for her instant access to the calendar. The link grants access to my entire email, not just the calendar. I do not want anyone to be able to view my emails or contacts. Is there a way to block this? Thank you to anyone who can provide help.

In Calendar Sharing set up for view/edit access, the link allows total access to my email Can that be changed?
Change your settings.


Click on the "Calendar" tab, then on "Options.


Click on "Sharing."


Take the check-mark out of whatever box it is in and put it in the one that says "Friends can view my calendar. " Then go to 'MY Friends" and add only the name of the friend you choose to view or edit your calendar. Finish filling out the form and click "Save."

tv

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive