Saturday, November 7, 2009

I am new to Yahoo and get default mail client error when I try to open a "email me" link?

try to login from here


http://us.m.yahoo.com/p/mail





or








It seems you are using new yahoo mail beta.It takes lot of time to load. It has some problem with some browsers.





For faster access to email, with error free emailing use yahoo mail classic





Use the below link to return to yahoo mail classic and click yes ,when it asks for "opt out"


http://us.mg1.mail.yahoo.com/dc/optout?s

I am new to Yahoo and get default mail client error when I try to open a "email me" link?
At this time Yahoo is still having some problems at the moment. If you look you will find lots of people cannot send/receive/delete mail at the moment. Also try using the YAHOO HELP button. Yahoo is there to help use. I use HELP all the time. You can also call Yahoo Hotline 1-866-562-7219. Or this number 1-800-699-2466. And or 1-866-562-7249


No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive