Saturday, November 7, 2009

How do i email a link of a song?

Im trying to email a link of a song to my friend and im not sure how, can i got the song from limewire and i need help. How would i email the whole song or just a link??? any help on this would be very much appreciated.

How do i email a link of a song?
not related to your question sort of. I'm the guy who that mix originated from. I have now seen the lyrics and know the song but can't remember at the mo. I think if I had a clip of it I could definatley tell you.


The way to post a link is to copy a piece of the track or just take the whole mix. Put it in an easy to find place like your desktop and then visit megaupload.com. Upload the clip or preferably the whole mix and use my email that you have I believe as the recipient field. also put your email in the box that says your email. then email me with the link you are sent and I will be able to download it and give you a complete tracklisting. The mix was made around 5-6 years ago I think so I'm gonna have to go through my record box but that's cool! if it's you who emailed me already to find out then hey! we're onto a winner! look forward to hearin from ya soon.


Benwaa

jobs

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive